Firstly, thank you for visiting my website! This is how I can help…..
The best starting point is for us to assess the size of the existing room or space you have, in to which you wish to incorporate your new wardrobes, media, living room, bookcase or storage furniture….
To do this, I would ask you kindly email me some basic room and area dimensions, photos, or architects plan, if of course convenient?
I can then respond with furniture files for you to peruse, this will give you a great idea of the ranges, styles and finishes.
- Once basic dimensions are provided, I can study these and respond with my initial thoughts with ballpark cost.
- If you then feel I can help you further, I can put together an initial 3D design presentation showing how our furniture could work within your room and space.
- We can look in to the cabinetry and include all you desired storage etc.
- I will send you elevations and perspectives of the furniture which we can then work on together, amend to suit, until its exactly right for you in terms of layout, configuration and storage requirements.
- I will email these updated design images as soon as completed.
- If you then feel I can continue to help you move forward, I can visit you, at your home, measure, survey, discuss all furniture options and show you samples and finishes etc. if necessary and required.
- We can then finalise design and finishes.
- Once an order is placed manufacture takes approximately 6 -7 weeks, as all the furniture is made especially for you.
- A delivery date, to us, will be provided upon order confirmation, I will then make all the arrangements with you to deliver and install at convenience.
I hope this is helpful! If you are able to provide basic dimensions together with your thoughts, ideas and requirements, that would be great and get the ball rolling! Please just get in touch!
With over 22 years’ experience, our professional, friendly service has helped private clients, architects, developers and interior designers throughout London, Warwickshire and the UK with Home consultations, FREE initial 3D designs, furniture manufacture, delivery, installation and aftercare. Using all of our experience, we would love to help you find the most suitable contemporary- modern walk in wardrobes, media furniture, hinged and sliding wardrobes, living room furniture, bookcases, shelving designs, configurations, layouts and storage solutions for you and your home. We don’t want to inundate you with hundreds of ranges so we only use one carefully chosen manufacturer we really feel tick all the boxes when it comes to fantastic quality, concepts and solutions. Fitted, freestanding, a freedom of styles and advanced systems interpreting the latest in home lifestyle trends!
Modern wardrobes and storage furniture is our passion.
We hope you like our furniture collection! Contact us for an initial design or home consultation!
Why Choose Walk in Wardrobe Zone?
The Walk in Wardrobe Zone team benefit from many years of of experience in the furniture design industry. We’ve worked with a huge number of clients with a wide variety of needs, so we’re confident we can help you!
We’re passionate about helping people achieve the home of their dreams, which is why we offer one to one consultations, via email, by telephone or in person to anyone who requires help and advice.We’re pleased to be able to offer a full design, delivery and installation service in and around London and across the UK!
We love exploring the possibilities when it comes to providing wardrobes, dressing rooms, libraries, shelving, storage cupboards and home entertainment TV, media and living room furniture. We’ll work with you to achieve the correct design layout, configuration and style for your home.
The custom design process
“It is my aim to provide you with not only a great quality, carefully selected product but a great service that will help you with the way you live and your lifestyle. Walk in wardrobes and modern storage furniture designs are our passion.”
Design Consultant and Owner of P.A.H Design Ltd and Walk in Wardrobe Zone
- The finished wardrobe exceeded my expectations. The whole thing has transformed the room and I am very impressed with the quality of the fittings. Your design input was a major advantage and the flexibility of the system means that I can adjust it as my requirements change. The whole process was made very easy and I would certainly recommend it to anyone else.J. Anders York
- Paul at Pah Design was exceptionally helpful and professional during the process of selecting and ordering our new built in wardrobes. The communication throughout was excellent, and once the installation had taken place which was a very smooth process, they were very accommodating when it came to returning to make some minor adjustments. The wardrobes are fabulous, great quality and look stunning - we would most definitely work with PAH Design in the future.S. Price London
- I was very happy with your service, from the design, right through to the final product. I felt very well looked after and was pleased that I was consulted frequently and kept informed with accurate information throughout the installation. The installation guys were prompt, courteous and helpful. Installation was quick and efficient, with minimal disturbance and everywhere left spotlessly clean.JuliaStratford upon Avon
- I have been thoroughly impressed with Walk in Wardrobe Zone; from the outset they have been extremely efficient, customer-focused and really considered our requirements in terms of design, layout and materials. I will not hesitate to recommend them as it has been a very professional and enjoyable service and the end product are of real quality. Our new home looks fabulous!Mrs CornabyLondon
- Just a few words to thank the Walk in Wardrobe Zone team; we are delighted, our wardrobes and drawers are worth every penny, they look fabulous and the quality of the material is second to none. In addition, the customer service that I received from design to delivery and fit was exceptional, nothing was too much trouble. The best company I have worked with in a long time. I would recommend Paul and his team to anyone. Thanks again.D. KendallWarwickshire
- We are really pleased with our walk-in wardrobe from Walk in Wardrobe Zone. We received friendly and excellent service all the way - from the initial stages of design and my first contact with Paul, to the installation stage where we were in good hands under Simon and his team of fitters. The finish is beautiful, we like the flexibility of the system and we now have increased capacity to put our clothes and accessories!Alethea and KevinLondon