Walk in WardrobesWe enjoy helping design walk in wardrobes, closets and dressing rooms very much, be it in a modern London penthouse Or a Georgian townhouse in Edinburgh and the Jesse Scenario complete 'open style' wardrobe is our favourite and the most popular and versatile. Sleek, linear, elegant, open and accessible with a great choice of internal furniture and accessories. If this may be what you are looking for we would love to visit you, survey, measure show you samples and finishes. Transform your box room or a spare room, you may even have a dedicated walk in wardrobe room! Whichever!? Please just give us a call or send an email!
Hinged WardrobesJesse Glass hinged door wardrobe. A beautiful range with a stunning Fume smoked glass door. Bronze finish trim. Very elegant and the latest in design.
Hinged WardrobesThe Jesse Plana is by far the most popular hinged door wardrobe within our comprehensive range of contemporary furniture; matt, gloss or wood freestanding hinged door wardrobe available in our complete range of beautiful matt and gloss lacquers, but also Therm oak and our new TWILL. Very versatile door due to the choice of handles that will create your overall 'look'. Our least expensive range, but exactly the same quality and internal furniture options as our other ranges. Along with our gap and Icona range this wardrobe can be made up to 2.9m high. Various cabinet widths and a FREE design service. All you have to do is ask, we are very happy to help and guide through our design, delivery and install service. Send your plans and dimensions HERE
Fitted Shelving and Bookcases
The custom made and bespoke living room, bedroom, office, hallway or library shelving and bookcases available from Walk In Wardrobe Zone can be used either floorstanding as a standalone bookcase or perhaps our wall hung option? Flat wall, freestanding, within an alcove or around a fireplace. This modern shelving can include drawers, and hinged or sliding doors, available in a number of finish options to create your very own unique configuration including wood finishes such as Therm oak and matt or gloss lacquers, black, white or choose from our colour ranges. Please contact us for a design and quote. We would love to help!
Our fabulous new NAKED walk in wardrobe and dressing room wardrobe furniture range…Let us help...
Our new and very exciting Clay and Metal lacquer finishes for our range of media living...
We would love to help you design your new bedroom, dressing room, walk in wardrobe,...
Thank you for visiting my website… I just wanted to run through the site and...
- Paul at Pah Design was exceptionally helpful and professional during the process of selecting and ordering our new built in wardrobes. The communication throughout was excellent, and once the installation had taken place which was a very smooth process, they were very accommodating when it came to returning to make some minor adjustments. The wardrobes are fabulous, great quality and look stunning - we would most definitely work with PAH Design in the future.S. Price London
- I'm really pleased with the wardrobes, thank you so much...Karren Brady CBEWarwickshire
- I have been thoroughly impressed with Walk in Wardrobe Zone; from the outset they have been extremely efficient, customer-focused and really considered our requirements in terms of design, layout and materials. I will not hesitate to recommend them as it has been a very professional and enjoyable service and the end product are of real quality. Our new home looks fabulous!Mrs CornabyLondon
- The finished wardrobe exceeded my expectations. The whole thing has transformed the room and I am very impressed with the quality of the fittings. Your design input was a major advantage and the flexibility of the system means that I can adjust it as my requirements change. The whole process was made very easy and I would certainly recommend it to anyone else.J. Anders York
- We are really pleased with our walk-in wardrobe from Walk in Wardrobe Zone. We received friendly and excellent service all the way - from the initial stages of design and my first contact with Paul, to the installation stage where we were in good hands under Simon and his team of fitters. The finish is beautiful, we like the flexibility of the system and we now have increased capacity to put our clothes and accessories!Alethea and KevinLondon
- I was very happy with your service, from the design, right through to the final product. I felt very well looked after and was pleased that I was consulted frequently and kept informed with accurate information throughout the installation. The installation guys were prompt, courteous and helpful. Installation was quick and efficient, with minimal disturbance and everywhere left spotlessly clean.JuliaStratford upon Avon